Dairy-free Coconut Lime Fudge [Vegan, Paleo]
This fudge is SO perfect for both spring and summer, and if you aren’t a lime fan, you can easily substitute lemon! Fudge is so easy to make. It is honestly my go-to dessert. I love how incredibly versatile it is. There are endless flavor possibilities, and it’s great year-round.
The bright and tangy citrus flavor of this coconut lime fudge is so refreshing, and thanks to all the healthy fats this baby is loaded with, each little square is also incredibly satisfying.
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil*
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- fresh juice from 1 lime (can sub lemon)
- *If your mixture is very thick, you can add another 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil, but I wouldn't use more than 4 tbsp
- Put everything into a small pot and whisk on low heat until fully incorporated
- Let mixture heat up for 2-3 minutes, whisking continuously
- Deposit mixture into silicon molds and freeze for at least 1 hour
- Store in the freezer or fridge
*If your coconut butter and/or oil is hard and needs to soften before measuring, heat them up first. I like to put my jar of coconut butter or oil in the oven for about 1-2 minutes on low heat to loosen up. Sounds weird, but I don’t own or use a microwave. And it’s so quick! Just be very careful not to spill the oil. Make sure it sits in the oven securely.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! You can find me and more delicious creations on Instagram @balancebykim! ‘Til next time!!